free counter

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Same Old, Same Old...

Hello folks, this is Titan signing on EO-Today News for a brief update (first time in a while). On the Endless Online side of things, nothing much has really captured peoples' attention. I have been roaming around Endless Online lately, and have observed some things, which include:

  • Speeders/Spammers still infesting Endless Online. (This is just pathetic!)
  • A few protesters in and around the PK/Malone Outlet zone. (Good luck with that!)
  • Many "idiots" spamming global chat with junk like "Looking for people with webcams" or "The new EO version came out!" (Grow up and get a life!)
  • No major reforms, changes, or announcements yet from Vult-r. (Still waiting for his next move!)

P.S.- I have recently been suffering from a bad fever/cold, which is why I haven't posted in a while. I tried my best to get up and make this post 2 days ago, but it just wasn't happening. Now, I am well again, so expect more posts from me in the near future! This is Titan *cough* signing off!

No comments: